Monday, June 2, 2014

Winter Creating and Shadow Boxes

Hi, Anne here to share a couple of creations I have made.  

Firstly here is a Wintry Layout featuring some fabulous Scrapmatts Chipboard snowflakes.



Then I have been creating up a storm with NEW Shadow Boxes.  Here is a vintage inspired shadow box.



Then I made this fun Owl Box.




I hope you have liked what I created, and I will be sharing some of what inspires me, at the Scrapbooking and Papercraft show, on NEXT weekend and the Brisbane Exhibition and Convention Center.  I am also teaching a class each day on how to put these shadow box beauties together.  For more information you can visit HERE.  Or you can contact Scrapmatts or book on Stand 4 at the show.  We also have a card class on offer each day, which will be run by the Fabulous Renee.  

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful creations, Anne.....all of them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the projects you've shared Anne. I think your shadow box class will be quite an interesting one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rocking it Anne, well done..cant wait to see them this weekend!

    ReplyDelete