Tuesday, July 22, 2014

'One Grumpy Fairy'

Hello and welcome!
It's my turn again to post - it feels like such a long time since I was last here.
I love this photo - it was at the end of a long photo shoot and the look on my daughter Mackenna's face says it all. When told to look serious and gaze into the distance, this is the look I got - Seriously Grumpy!
 


Scrapmatts Products:

CB2022 Leaf Spray 12
CB6095 Assorted words 18
CB1022 Flowers 02
CB4065 Window 03 - Bird Cage
CH093 Frame #17
 
Other Products :
7 Dots Studio Paper
Scrappers Garden -Prima - Little Birdie Flowers
Smooch Oearlized inks 
Lindy's stamp gang Sprays.

 
That's it from me today, enjoy the blog and see you soon....  G!

  

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layout Geraldine, even if she is looking a bit grumpy..love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another stunning piece Geraldine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have created such a stunning frame, looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very effective use of chippies for the frame :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so beautiful!! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness Geraldine - this is stunning!!!! I love how wonderfully you work the flourishes and leaves into something magical :)

    ReplyDelete