Monday, September 14, 2015

A Few Cards with Kim :)




Hello all, Kim here to share a few cards I have made, lately!

The first one is a sweet birthday card made for one of my daughters close friends.

 I kept the colours & the design simple.
 I whipped this up in about half an hour.

For this card I used Scrapmatts

The next two projects are Christmas related.......
I know... but you all know how fast it creeps up on us every single year!
(Just getting a little head start!)



SCRAPMATTS has the most amazing range of Christmas chipboard, that
makes the most beautiful touch to your homemade cards!

 For this card I chose to keep the Holly in its raw state & the Christmas
sentiment was just perfect!


SCRAPMATTS has a gorgeous range of reindeer's to choose from.
With this little fella I just used brown ink to colour him!
With the sentiment 'Joy' I just painted it using gesso.
 

 I do hope you like my creations and maybe I've got you thinking about 
starting on your own Christmas creations?

Make sure you pop on over to the Scrapmatts Ning site and checkout the other DT 
creations?!

Thanks for stopping by

Kim



 

No comments:

Post a Comment