Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Celebration Layouts - Lauren Tomecek

I was going through my collection of pre-printed photos and came across this series of Christmas photos I took of Harrison last year. The DIY photoshoot was so much fun and I really liked the results but for some reason I haven't scrapped them yet. I couldn't resist this little face though. :)
 
 
I loved the plain string circles Andrew and Sofie released a while ago but recently they made them even better by adding stars, dots and arrows to the circles. I've used the stars version here (CB5138 String Circles 02) embossed in gold, along with CB1097 Floral Spray 01, CB1212 Scrap Words 14 and CB6097 Assorted Words 19.
 
 
For my birthday back in May three of my girlfriends took me on a 'surprise adventure', they only told me to get Ben to look after Harry for a few hours and then took me away. We had lunch (at a sadly disappointing Greek café) and then went to Escape Hunt. It's an escape-the-room game where you have to solve a variety of different puzzles to get through three rooms to get the code to get out. It was quite a lot of fun.
 
 
I have used CB6105 Assorted Words 23, CB6106 Assorted Words 24 and CB5031 Mini Frames 01. The camera embellishment and yellow twine were also left over from a Scrapmatts class I did at an expo.

 
 

1 comment:

  1. Adore your Christmas layout, Lauren.....so cute!
    Your second layout really captures the eye....great use of Scrapmatts!

    ReplyDelete