Friday, February 12, 2016

Playing around with some of the new Scrapmatts Stencils - Crece T

Hello everyone, Today I would like to share with you a couple of cards, a tag and a set of ATCs I have created using some of the new Scrapmatts Stencils.

There are so many different stencil designs to choose from, the first item I would love to share with you is a Birthday card I created using ST1015 Cat Paws 


 Happy Birthday Cat Card



I used texture paste through the stencil to get the cute run of paw prints for this card.
I also have used CB1091 Cat 03, I used Gold embossing powder to cover it.
I have also used CB6100 Words 29 for the Happy Birthday and embossed them with White powder.





Next Im sharing an under the sea themed Tag I created also using one of the new stencils..

Live Life Ocean Tag


 And here are some close ups....





I have used Gesso through ST1004 Bubbles stencil.
I have also used CB3009 Tags 05 for the tag.
Ive used Marine Life 01 CB1226 for the seahorse, fish, seastars and coral and have heat embossed them.
I also used 'Live Life' from Scrapwords 22 CB1236


I used a resist technique with clear embossing powder and dylusions sprays for my next card..

Thank You




Flannel Flowers ST1019 is the stencil i used to create this card. I used an embossing ink through the stencil and then put clear embossing powder over it, heat set it then sprayed 3 dylusion sprays over the card.
The "Thank You" comes from CB6102 Assorted Words 21.
I also used 3 butterflies from CB1158 Butterflies 20 and embosed them and the thank you with black and gold embossing powder.


Finally the ATCs I created...




ST1018 Words was the stencil i used to create the following ATCs

And a close up on each...


CB5106 Chevrons was used on  the Keep Out ATC


CB5107 Arrows 01 was used on the Warning ATC


CB1072 Gears 01 and CB1078 Gears 05  were used on the Top Secret ATC

All ATCs were made using ATC10-001



Thanks for stopping by to have a look, make sure you check out all the wonderful ideas on the Scrapmatts Gallery

Crece
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous work, Crece!
    Love how you have used the new stencils.

    ReplyDelete