Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Creating in Pairs : Andrew Roberts

It is my turn again here on the Scrapmatts blog. 
April is half way through and I have had a very creative time over the last few weeks.
I have been playing with some more Scrapmatts stencils and incorporating some wonderful chipboard.

As you may have noticed I have included the word pairs in my blog post title.
Have ever been creating and end up with left over die cuts, extra paint on your palette
or other materials where you may have over prepared.

What do you do? Do you just toss them out, save them and forget where you put them or
have a big collection that you have good intentions 
but never get around to using them.

My projects have ended a pigeon pair as I used up extra paint texture paste and 
embellishments that I had leftover from my first project for this month.

 I used a few Scrapmatts stencils which I am fast 
becoming addicted to. 
I forgot to say these two projects I have jumped out on a limb and gone really bright
you might need your sunglasses.

Memo Book


I used the following Scrapmatts products for this project :

CB1158 Butterflies 20
CB1024 Flowers 04
CB5106 Chevrons 01
CB5129 Circle Mesh 02
Stencil ST5001
Stencil ST1002
Stencil ST1010
Stencil ST1001










Simple Tag


The Scrapmatts products I used for the tag were :

CB6113 Scrap Words 32
CB1145 Flowers 09
CB1158 Butterflies 20
Stencil ST1002
Stencil ST5010





I hope you gained some inspiration from my projects for April and will think about how you will your leftovers from other project in your next creation.

Cheers Andrew






10 comments:

  1. Oh fabulous creating Andrew! Just love watching the steps in creating your art journal cover! Love the bright colors! Great use of the stencils and chipboard! And love the idea of using up scraps for a tag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous and very creative Andrew, Love the picture tutorial, excellent. The colours are so bright and fresh, awesome awesome work. I will haave start creating new stencils it seems!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loooove these Andrew. Fab colors & I have to agree with Sofie...bring on more stencil designs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic work, Andrew!!
    Love the picture tutorial & awesome use of Scrapmatts stencils & chippies!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the way you used the extra pieces to make the tag.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Andrew they are fabulous. Love your colour combo. Love how you have used the stencils and yes Sofie more please!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Inspirational creating Andrew. I'm a big fan of the bright colour combo and thanks for the step by step. Fantastic work :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely Awesome creating Andrew and very in inspiring, you certainly do the stencils justice...

    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the bolder colours and all the work that has gone into creating these backgrounds Andrew!

    ReplyDelete