Friday, April 1, 2016

Welcome to April with 'Scrapmatts'




A warm welcome to the new month of April!

The start of a new month of inspiration with the amazing 
'Scrapmatts Design Team'

Kim here, to share with you a couple of my latest creations!

I have made a special card & matching tag.

I've kept the colours quite neutral so they can be used for either a baby boy or girl.


 I loved these rocking horses as soon as laid eyes on them & teamed with the 
assorted word arrows, I think they are a divine match!
I have also used Prima flowers, lace & satin seam binding.
The paper is from 'American Crafts'


Scrapmatts products used:



 

 
 
 

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Make sure you pop back in a day or two or head over to the 
 to check out the Design Teams amazing creations!
If you have creations using Scrapmatts products why not upload them into the gallery?!
(We would love to see them!!) 

Until next time
Happy Crafting
X





9 comments:

  1. These are very cute Kim, I adore the rocking horses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card & tag Kim. You've showcased the chipboards so well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely Beautiful Card and Tag Kim...

    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the soft colours in the tag and card, so cute for a newborn baby, gorgeous Kim

    ReplyDelete