Well, my post today is to show just how we can do that!
Using chipboard to make jewelry can be rather tricky considering it isnt the most tough of materials.
The key is to:
1) Use as little water as possible
2) Adhere similar pieces together, giving it a sturdy feel
3) Keep experimenting till you get the right look and feel
Here are some pics before I share a little tute:
1) Adhere pieces of similar chipboard together
(i.e: frame to frame, giraffe to giraffe)
2) Add chain links to the top of the oval frame (as shown in picture
3) Jazz up your ensemble will some bling and other materials.
4) Wear it!