Saturday, May 27, 2017

May Creating with Christine

Hi everyone.  I hope you've had a great month so far.  Today I'm excited to share with you my layout with lots of Scrapmatts chipboards and stencil.  I've incorporated my favourite color combination of blues and greens.  Here's my "Proud Mommy" layout:
 
 
Scrapmatts chipboards: Floral Spray (CB5052), Black Scrap Words 05 (CB1197), Leaves (CB1115), Black Scrap Words 32 (CB6113), Leaf Spray (CB5166)
 
Scrapmatts Stencil: Squares (ST5020)
 
 
I stenciled some black texture paste through the awesome Squares Stencil for my backround. 
 
 
For the chipboards, I painted them white then added some pearl pigment for a subtle shimmery finish, except for the Black Scrap Words which I've used as is.
 
Thanks for popping in and I hope you enjoyed my post today.  Enjoy your weekend and do check out more Scrapmatts goodies HERE.
 
Cheers,
 
 

3 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous layout Christine, and such a lovely photo too, the stencilling looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete