Saturday, May 27, 2017

May Inspiration with Irit


Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my Scrapmatts May inspiration!
My first project, almost as always, is a scrapbooking classic layout.
I used DCVW cardstock from the pretty monochromatic collection and add a lot of chipboards to add more interest to the flat colors of the layout.
As almost always- my dear 3 years old grand daughter Neta is a star of my scrapbooking.


So as you see I made the modern title with Scrapmatts chipboards painted into black.

The main embellishment cluster was made with background chipboards painted with  gold paint and some hand made paper flowers.
 I added a bird bath and two chipboard birds to this cluster too.




 And the half circles were  added under the twine " banner" to make the white space less " white".


 Scrapmatts products used:
Birdbaths 03 CB1203
Leaf spray 15 CB516
Assorted words 28 CB6115
Arrows 01 CB5107
String circles 07 CB4071
 My second project today is a fancy Wedding card made with stamps, die and a lot of Scrapmatts chipboards.


 This new wedding card was made with Prickley pear stamps,Papericious cardstock and lovely Scrapmatts chipboards.
I stamped the dancing pair image with black pigmented ink and heat embossed it  with clear embossing powder.
Then it was hand cut and glued over the  arranged paper layers.
The small sentiment was stamped on the bottom of the card.
The die cut heart was stamped and then die cut with PPRS die and glued near the main image.
The chipboard oval frame was painted with white acrylic and red glitter was randomly added over the frame.
The swirl and  the Love arrow were painted with black acrylic paint and added over the frame.
Small " Party time" chipboard was added on the top and small, white painted scroll was added under the stamped sentiment.



 Scrapmatts products used:
Flourishes 02 CB1001
Men's accessories 01 CB1201
Ornate toppers 01 CB5137
Assorted words 23 CB6105
Ornate frame 19 CB091


My second card is in a totally different style- shabby, with flowers and in pastel colors.





Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my water color card inspiration!
Today we were challenged to make some water color project and I made a card full of foamiran stamped and die cut flowers colored with water colors and added some painted Scrapmatts frame and leaves to my flower bouquet.





Scrapmatts  products:
Ornate frames 26 CB4069
Leaf spray 08 CB1153
Thanks for reading my blog post and see you again next month! Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment