Thursday, September 21, 2017

Don't blink, Christmas will here

Hi, Fi here today sharing with you some Christmas Cards and a Bauble.  I know it seems a little early, however I seem to always leave it so late that I never get them sent,  no excuse now!

First up I've decorated one of the larger chipboard baubles., along with words and the tiny little stars.



Love the cute little embossed Christmas tags


On this one I've used the Holly along with the Merry Christmas chip boards.



And lastly I finished this card with one of the lovely little Christmas tree chip boards.




Here are just some of the products I have used.  





Thanks for stopping by,
Hope I've inspired you to create some lovely cards this year for Christmas.


4 comments:

  1. I think you are wise to have started creating Christmas cards.. the days are flying by!! These cards look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work Fi and it's never too early to start the Christmas projects.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the cards Fi and as Helen and you have have said it's never to early to make Christmas cards....
    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies for your comments, this year I just have to remember to send them out, lol

    ReplyDelete