Wednesday, September 27, 2017

September inspiration with Irit


Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my September Scrapmatts inspiration!
Lately I am in this Mixed Media mood and scrapbooking is not my favorite part of crafting. So no scrapbooking layouts this time, but two different Mixed Media projects only.
Both project were made with a wide selection of Scrapmatts chipboards and stencils.
The first project is an art journal page made in my favorite Steampunk style. 
This is a A4 size thick cardstock and to make it durable for all mediums I covered it first with white gesso.
When dry I used  three Scrapmatts stencils to make the texture with texture paste: Paint drips A6 size, Rope A5 size and Alphabet.
Then I added a wide range of painted and heat embossed chipboard pieces (the list is at the end of this project ).
In between I added some stamping inside the Steampunk window frame and over  it.






 Here are some close- ups to this art page:





 Scrapmatts products used :

Stencil Paint drips A6 size 9033
Stencil Rope A5 size 9021
Stencil Alphabet ST5018
Net 02 CB5159
Arch window frame 05 CB6042
Lamps 11 CB6109
Assorted words 16 CB6088


My second project for today is an altered $store plastic shadow box that was latered to this mermaid/nautical look using a lot of mediums and paints together with Scrapmatts gorgeous stencils and chipboards.
I used Rope stencil with crackle paste  over the outter frame and added Net stencil around the stamped medmaid image inside the box. The inside stenciiled part was heat embossed with light blue glitter powder.
The inside was also embellished with a few nautical chipboards painted with acrylics or glitter glue covered.




  Scrapmatts products used for this project:

Net 01 CB5168
Stencil Rope A5 size 9021
Stencil Paint drips A6 size 9033
Marine life 01 CB1226
Stencil Net 9017 A6 size

 I hope that you liked my totally different Mixed Media projects and see you next month!

1 comment: