Wednesday, October 25, 2017

October Scrapbooking with Christine

Hi there.  Today I'm sharing a colorful layout with Scrapmatts' yummy chipboards and stencils.  It features my youngest daughter punching holes around large leaves and then threading some string around them.  She had heaps of fun indeed!


Scrapmatts chipboards: Rose String Circles CB4070, Grass CB5099, Black Scrap Words CB1237

Scrapmatts stencil: 9007 Circles


I've added some texture paste and color through the Circles stencil for the background


 I then painted the chipboards except for the Black Scrap Words and added them around the photo and clusters.

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed my quick and light mixed media layout.

Check out all the Scrapmatts range HERE, and make sure to come back for the team's amazing inspirations.

Cheers,






2 comments: