Thursday, October 19, 2017

Christmas inspiration in October???

Good morning how are you all? Rikki here today to share some Christmas inspiration.... I know, I know, I know its too early for Christmas but the months are flying by and soon it will be here. 

If your trying to be organised then this post might be for you. I try and get my last years Christmas photos done before I do it all again and unfortunately this is the only way I have been successful in keeping up. Plus its a great time to think about your Christmas cards as well..... Scrapmatts have the best Christmas range of Chipboard.....






CB1059 Christmas Ornaments 07

Now while I usually have the layout on my desk I try to create some matching cards as I find I have scraps and a collection on my desk. Plus I really am not a natural card maker so this forces me to create cards.......


2 comments:

  1. Lovely work in the soft grey and purple - different from the traditional colours and absolutely gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete