Monday, December 25, 2017

A Very Merry Christmas Creating with Christine


Merry Christmas to all our lovely Scrapmatts followers! I hope you're having an awesome Christmas and I'm here today to spread some Scrapmatts Christmas cheer with a couple of cards and a mini tree.  Let's start with a His and Hers Christmas cards:




Scrapmatts Chipboards: SW016 Merry Christmas

 For the black and green masculine card, I stencilled some trees on the black cardstock and generously sprinkled some green glitter.  I then adhered the chipboard sentiment on the card and sprinkled some more green glitter on top of it.



For the purple feminine card, I stencilled on top of the cardstock to achieve a snowy background and snowflake look.  I then stencilled the sentiment on top of the card and sprinkled some silver glitter for a sparkly finish.


I saved my favourite for last which is a mini Christmas tree which I thouroughly enjoyed creating.



Scrapmatts stencilStencil 9027 Damask


First I painted the Christmas tree chipboard with red paint and let it dry overnight.  
I then stencilled through the Damask stencil on the bottom chipboard layer of the painted tree and let it set completely.


I then assembled the tree, generously adding glue for sturdiness.  
I added the gorgeous red Christmas chipboards to adorn the tree and added clusters of flowers as well.


I added a few dots of glitter on some of the chipboards to match the stencilled background.  I finished it all off with white splatters around for a frosty look.


I just love the gorgeous red Christmas chipboards and off the page range from Scrapmatts.  You can find them all HERE.

Thanks for popping in and I hope you've enjoyed my Scrapmatts' inspiration throughout 2017.  We thank you and appreciate all your lovely comments and we will back for more Scrapmatts creations for 2018.

Enjoy the holidays!

Cheers,



1 comment:

  1. Lovely festive creating, I hope all our Scrapmatts friends have had a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete