Friday, December 1, 2017

It's Beginning To Look Alot Like Christmas.....December @ Scrapmatts.




Hello, hello dearest friends of Scrapmatts!
1st of December means the start of seriously getting Festive!
Today we put up our Christmas tree and my girls have made some
 little Christmas puddings to eat, as we do so... 
 

Kim here to share a few, festive creations I've been working on!
I have made a card, matching gift bag and two tags.


 I really, really love this snowflake stencil!






 With the two tags I have created, I have added a bottom section to the reverse of the tag to create a pocket to slip a gift card or voucher in. Sometimes I like to add a little coffee voucher or a special note.




Scrapmatts Products Used

Scrapmatts  has an amazing range of Christmas chipboard
 & some fab new Christmas stencils.
Make sure you check them out!

 Before I go I would like to wish you all a wonderful Christmas
 & a safe, happy & healthy New Year.

Also make sure you pop back here every couple of days to see what the other 
Scrapmatts Design Team members have been creating.
Love & Festive Hugs

Kim Ewins   





 

2 comments:

  1. Oh yes it is beginning to look a lot like Christmas!! Wonderful festive creating Kim, love that just a little bit of Scrapmatts gives such great appeal to your creations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great survey, I'm sure you're getting a great response. Christmas Background 2017

    ReplyDelete