Friday, March 30, 2018

A Farewell Post by Christine

Hello lovely Scrapmatts followers.  Before I get hitched in two days time, I'd like to take this opportunity to thank Sofie for my time here with the Scrapmatts team.  This will be my last Scrapmatts post and I had thouroughly enjoyed creating with all of the gorgeous range of Scrapmatts chipboards and stencils.

I have saved the best for last with three different projects.  First up is a layout:


Scrapmatts Chipboard: CB4071 String Circles 07

Scrapmatts Stencils: ST1038 Square, ST5001 Bubbles


This is one of my all time favourite photo of my girls, niece and nephew.  The largest piece of the String Circles chipboard set perfectly frames and features the photo.  For the background, I used the Grid and Bubbles stencils.

Second is a mixed media canvas:


Scrapmatts Chipbord: CB4070 String Circles 06 Roses

Scrapmatts Stencil: 9007 Circles A4


I stenciled some texture paste through the canvas for the background and framed the cluster with the gorgeous Rose String Circles chipboard.

Last but not the least is an off the page project which I specifically created for my wedding:


Scrapmatts Stencil: ST5022 Tile Pattern


This is a beer box which I turned to a wishing well.  I couldn't find any wishing well that suits my taste and so I made one especially for the special day...only two more days to go!  All this needed was a touch of Scrapmatts stenciling and voila!

A massive thanks again to Sofie...for believeing in my work and for making me a part of this lovely team.  I would also like to thank everyone who have left lovely comments on the blog, I appreciate every single one of them.

Keep your eyes peeled for the Scrapmatts' team inspirations.

Cheers,


2 comments:

  1. Stunning projects Christine! All the best to you in your upcoming wedding! Enjoy your special day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh congrats to you Christine on your very soon Wedding, I wish you and your Husband all the very best.. You have been inspirational in your creating for Scrapmatts and we will miss your beautiful work!!

    ReplyDelete