Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Celebrations


Welcome, I'm a little behind the eight ball this week with time management 
so I'm a wee bit late with today's post.   I recently went to Melbourne with hubby,
 a Christmas gift from him,  and weve only just had time to take it.  

Loved, Loved, Loved Melbourne..... so many things to do and 
4 days was definitely not enough.  Like everything, all good things must come to an end, and of course when you get home you spend the next week or so playing catch up.  Anyway moving on, here are two projects I have created.  One was for a friend's husbands 80th Birthday, what a awesome milestone, along with a decorative envelope. 

Up first is the Card, this was a fairly good size card so I was able to do some lovely layering along with embossing powders and all these fun gears.







Chipboard used on my project, all of these are linked for easy purchasing.











 I created the envelope using, I didn't realise at the time, a older Scrapmats Template ST4004...super cute and easy to use.  I'm going to have so much fun using this template.  


CB1242 Scrap Words



Well lovely crafters, thank you for dropping by, I will have full more details on my projects later in the week.  

Happy Scrapping!!!


2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card and envelope Fiona, love the 80th with all the layers and such a pretty envelop too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The card looks amazing and the envelope is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete