Monday, May 21, 2018

Its getting Chilly!!!

Hello and Welcome 

Well its finally getting a little chilly here in Brisbane, and this makes me very happy.

Cooler weather is perfect to not only get into the craft room, also to get outdoors.  I know I'm possibly a little weird when it comes to this sort of thinking, however I just love the smell of all the dewy freshness.  

With that in mind I thought why not scrap some photos that are out doors.  First up I have a pic that was taken of my daughter whilst we were visiting family.  This was taken down near Margaret River in WA.....love this place.... so many beautiful things to see, eat and drink.  If you've yet to visit put it on your bucket list.


I went minimalist on my pages this month, I think its important to show all scrapbookers no matter what your budget you can create with as much or as little as you desire.  Sometimes we just need to let the photo's speak.  



My second layout is me out doing a early morning boot camp, another reason why I love early morning.  Again I have just used a lot of paper as well as some lovely chipboard.  The white mist chipboard's are probably my all time favourites as you don't need to do much.  Just a little swipe of ink around the edges and its good to go.



Scrapmatts products used:


Wildflowers 04


 CB1249 Stars 04


String Circles 03

http://papertoleaustralia.com/prod5014.htm


That is all from me this month, I hope you've enjoyed my projects/.

Until next time, take care Fi!






2 comments:

  1. These layouts look great.... but I dont like the cold mornings!! hehe! Good on you for going to boot camp too!

    ReplyDelete