Sunday, May 13, 2018

May Layouts

Happy Mothers Day!

Hope all the mothers out there are being looked after today.  Hopefully you have been able to have some creative time for yourself.

I have always been intimidated by the CSI challenges, but as we were asked to be guest designers I thought I would give it a go (maybe because we were on holidays when I received the email 😄).  It really isn't that hard - funny that!  Why not give it a go?

 Products used:-

 CB6106 Assorted Words 24


 CB1236 Scrapwords 22




CB1192 Scrapwords 04


 CB4071 String Circles 07


 Stencil 9003 Circles

My second layout is of my Christmas Fairies.  My daughter was so excited when it was cool on Christmas morning - she could wear her Christmas jumper.


Products used:-

CB5158 Triangles 03





CB1060 Christmas Trees 02




CB1209 Scrapwords 12

Hope you have found some inspiration in my layouts.

Happy creating

Lisette

2 comments: