Saturday, November 17, 2018

Not Just For the Boyz !!!


Not Just For The Boyz

Good Morning
Welcome to my November Blog Post for Scrapmatts
Not just for the Boyz

Just last weekend I attended a fabulous retreat in Bruce Rock (Western Australia) where I was able to find my mojo and got a lot of layouts completed.

The layout below features lots of chipboard from Scrapmatts.
The photo was taken of my daughter enjoying the ATV's in Bali. 
Who said its just for boyz??



For this layout I have used the Edge of Town Collection from Scrapberry's.
The collectables are from the factory 42 collection from Kaisercraft.
It has a great grunge feel to it. So I had to pull out the cogs and barbed wire.
















To create the background I used 2 stencils. 
I have used a blending tool with black gesso to create texture.
I used white gesso to create the flicks on the page.





Title word is from



This is my second layout.
I have used the same paper collection and added Factory 42 collectables.
The cogs and barb wire are from the leftover chipboard.
To create the colour on the cogs, I used Finnabair Rust Paste - Camouflage.
To colour the barb wire I used the Uniquely Creative Black Glitter Pen.


To add some texture and depth, I also added some squares which I have coloured with the Black Glitter pen.







Thanks for stopping by and checking out my latest creations and I look forward to reading your valued comments.

Be sure to check out all the other wonderful design team members by following the blog.

If you wish to see more of my designs head over to www.craftontherun.net

Until next time

Dream*Create*Inspire
JD
2018
xx

2 comments:

  1. ooo these are fabulous creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very strong and masculine... love what you did with the barbed wire 😁

    ReplyDelete