Friday, November 2, 2018

November Sharing by Kim




Hello...hello...dear friends of Scrapmatts.
 Kim here to share with you a couple of my creations using Scrapmatts chipboard.

First of all I would like to share with you all a layout.
This layout features my middle daughter Madison.
Take a look....
 {Unique, Lovely, Sweet}
 For this layout I used the actual chipboard flower sheet as a stencil.....I had these chipboard flowers in the raw chipboard and was painting them with heavy gesso when I notice how cool the leftover gesso on my craft sheet looked so, I stenciled a few on my background layers.

 
When purchasing these chipboard flowers you can pick the colour you would like them in.
 


Scrapmatts products used:

  

 

 
 I was also asked to create an Anniversary card for a special someone. Here is what I put together.
A sweet easel card.

{You & Me}


Scrapmatts products used;

  

  


Now I do hope you have enjoyed viewing my creations today and I do hope you can pop back in a day or so and check out what our other Design Team members have been creating?
There is sure to be some totally amazing projects!!!
Especially with the Christmas countdown heading our way

Scrapmatts has an amazing Christmas range....go 
To check it out

(How gorgeous is the chipboard, below!!!)

        

Anyway lovely people
Until next time

***HAPPY CRAFTING***

from me.....

Kim Ewins


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful creating Kim, love all the Scrapmatts you have used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stunning Kim, love them both!

    ReplyDelete