Saturday, July 20, 2019

JULY CARDS with Novita Ferris

Hello Crafty friends!

Novita here.... welcome back to another Scrapmatts post and I hope everyone have a wonderful weekend.

I want to share projects that I have created today for my post here. sometimes I run late with projects and they are the days I find I am the most productive. In saying this they are also usually my most favorite projects. 
And these are three beautiful cards.....





Card 1 - LOVE 







Card 2 - HELLO






Card 3 - LIFE






The Scrapmatts products used:






I hope you like what I made and will feel motivated to get creative.



Thank you for stopping by and make sure you pop over to have a look the great new chipboards and stencils on the SCRAPMATTS online store and come back here to the Scrapmatts blog to see what the other Design Team member have been creating. 

Until next time,


Happy Crafting xx

Novita


3 comments: