Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Explore & Discover with Heather


Hi all

I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Safe New Year

Last year a friend of mine spent some time in Switzerland and took some amazing photos of both the ordinary and the extraordinary - so with her permission I have pinched some of her photos and will be scrapping them this year

I didnt really have a plan with this page (if I'm honest), it just kind of evolved. Sometimes it's good not to have a plan and just see where the products and photo take you

I started with the brick stencil and some red gold crackle paste, then added some gold texture paste with the criss cross stencil over the top

The flowers are from Little Birdie, and I have pulled some of the larger ones apart to both make the packet stretch further as well as fit to where I wanted them (a tip I learnt from the lovely Tina Ollett)

I kept the chipboard raw this time to match the hats in the photo. And I found these mechanical rusty leaves in my stash which matched the chipboard pine sprigs perfectly

I have only used 2 words out the packet, but if you wanted to add more as they are the perfect size that you could add the whole packet to tell a story if it suited your photo and page  - they are also the perfect size for some fun adventure cards





Below are the Scrapmatts products that I've used, they can be found at https://papertoleaustralia.com









Thank you for spending time with me again this month, I hope I have inspired you to grab out some of those products you don't use as often and just have some fun without a plan

Heather



3 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful details in this work Heather 💜💙

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful layout, it sure did come together beautifully..

    ReplyDelete