Wednesday, April 15, 2020

April Creating with Lizzy!

Hello there,
I hope you are having a great day! I am popping up my Scrapmatts creating for this month..  I hope I can inspire you in your Scrapmatts crafting!!

I would like to share a layout firstly that I created using some fabulously funky chipboard pieces..

I fell in love with the Layered Heart set when I first saw it.. and I thought "How cool would it look with the Theme Pack?" (Don't worry I will put up the details of these chipboard packs and a link to the shop for you..)

I wanted to have paper on the back ground of the hearts so I traced around the edges of the chipboard and cut out the hearts..


Oh I colored the Heart chipboard with ink pads using a pink and a brown patting the ink pad on the chipboard until I was happy with the color..


This is what the layers look like before I put them on my layout..

and here is a closer view of the larger heart on my layout..


I have used a lovely Chipboard word from the Scrap Words 06 for my title..





I also colored the Theme Chipboard the same way for a soft pinky/browny color!



And my layout..


I think these two packs of Chipboard go together so well.. Just love the trendy feel they add to my page!!

And here are the details of the Chipboard for you to find in the SCRAPMATTS STORE!!

CB5185 Layered Heart 01



CB5188 Theme Pack 01



CB1198 Scrap Words 06




And I would like to share a card I have created using some lovely Scrapmatts Chipboard pieces..


This closer view shows the Window Frame which I colored with a brown ink pad and the Sea Grass which adds a different feel to my flower cluster.. The Sea Grass I colored with a green gel pen.. (I love how easy Scrapmatts are to add color, You can use lots of different elements to color the Chipboard. Gesso, paint, ink pads, water colors, and gel pens!)

and my card..

 
The flowers are a stamp that I fussy cut out and layered.. The Scrap Words are so handy to pop on a card too..

CB6041 Arch Window Frame 04



CB5099 Sea Grass 01



CB1244 Scrap Words 30



Thanks so much for dropping by, I hope you have been inspired to use your Scrapmatts in creative ways!

Until next time, Happy Scrapmatting!!

  


2 comments:

  1. Very clever technique and very effective too - gorgeously constructed - I’m a huge fan 💜

    ReplyDelete
  2. What can I say Lizzy...super stunning work!!!!
    Love...love...LOVE

    ReplyDelete