Saturday, April 4, 2020

April Creations with Tania

Hello there!

Tania joining you today to share for April creations with you all.  This month I have create a BTP project and a card using lots of gorgeous Scrapmatts goodies.

First up is my BTP project, I have altered one of Kaisercraft's Desk Organiser for a special friend of mine!




Here's a few close ups of the BTP Desk Organiser....







My second share this month is a card.

"Happy Birthday Card"






















CB1159 Hearts 05




















CB1244 Scrapwords 30








A few close ups....




Well that's all from me today!  I hope I have inspired you all a little.  Don't forget to check out the store here for all your Scrapmatts goodies, and also pop back to the blog to see the gorgeous creations from the other DT girls.

 Until next time, happy crafting Tania xx

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful creating, love the BTP and the card is so pretty with all the blooms leaves and the gorgeous frame from Scrapmatts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Tania, so much to take in and see, love it. Your BTP organiser is stunning, I hope your friend loves it xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Crece xx, yes she certainly did!

      Delete