Monday, February 15, 2021

February Creating with Lizzy.

 Hello there, 

thanks for coming by!

I have two layouts to share with you today and I hope you enjoy looking at them as much as I enjoyed creating them! I have used photos of my Grand Daughter, the first one is when she was really little, and the other photo is  from last year.

I have used my all time favorite Chipboard for this layout.. can you guess what it is??

some closer views.


This chipboard was just right for the title for my layout.. I have used water color paint which works well on Scrapmatts Chipboard. The same water color paint was used to add some splats on the back ground..


I have backed the Wildflower Chipboard with a sweet gingham paper.. and a few pops of liquid pearls in the center for some dimension.


I just HAD to pop this sweet bow on her head and it is lightly colored with ink from an ink pad and it doesn't lose any of the details of the bow.


I have also popped a few cute little butterflies and hearts on my page as well as the Hanging Hearts stencil I have used for some interest.

Totally cute!


And here is a list of the Scrapmatts I have used on my layout..

ST5039 Stars 


CB6083 Bows 01


CB5112 Hanging Hearts 01 (the butterflies and hearts)


CB5177 Wildflowers 04 


CT070 Totally Cute 



My second layout uses a photo of my Grandie the day she dressed up in her Book Week dress up. She was a little Gum Nut fairy.. so of course I had the perfect Chipboard to embellish my page!

I thought I would use the Flag chipboard for my title so I panted the pieces with a gold water color paint.


I put them aside to dry and then I die cut my letters and glued them on the banner pieces. I used some string to create the banner..


The Gum Leaves chipboard was perfect and I colored the leaves and gum nuts with water colors, shading until I was happy with the look..


Those gum nuts are soooo cute!!


I fussy cut some of the flowers from the papers and layered them up with old cardboard.

Book Week


These papers from Uniquely Creative have worked so well with my photo and the Gum Leaves chipboard adds the perfect finishing touches!

The Scrapmatts I have used for my page..

CB5101 Flags 02



CB5147 Gum Leaves 01


I hope I have inspired you to use your Scrapmatts and enjoy creating some layouts to remember those special little moments..

The new link to the SCRAPMATTS STORE HERE!!!

Take care, and Happy Scrapmatting!!

1 comment: