Sunday, June 26, 2022

A little bit Sassy

Good morning This month I had fun creating this slightly darker than usual layout for you. I've used a Bee Arty range called Castle Dark. I'm trying to use some of the products that are in my crafty stash. Not sure when I got this range, it's not something I would normally pick, but I love the way it has turned out with my Scrapmatts chipboard.
I knew that I wanted to use CB4028 Lamp Posts 07, so I created my page around these
I simply used a black marker to colour in the lamp posts, then used some gold Stamperia powder which I just gently rubbed over the top.
The title I have used a couple of different shade of reds in my copic markers to colour it in, then have used a gold gel pen to add highlights.
I have used a few of the flourishes from CB4066 Ornate Frames 23 on the side, and have simply used a gold gel pen to colour them in.
I hope that I might have inspired you to find some papers that you wouldn't usually play with, and have a go. Heather

2 comments: