Tuesday, June 7, 2022

Mother and daughter

 Hello again all my lovelies, I hope that you are well, safe and healthy.

I would like to share a couple of pages that I have done of my gorgeous neighbour Taylor and her beautiful little daughter Alaina. I am lucky that I have a great relationship with my neighbours and have seen Taylor grow through her pregnancy and then the pleasure of meeting her beautiful little girl, who has the most darling little smile.

I completed these pages at the Neville Scrapbook retreat which I attended with the very talented Kim Ewins. It was fantastic to be able to teach a little class with this first page the finished product.

I used a stencil with some gold ink to add some detail to the background page, and after inking the chipboard leaf flourish I added some highlights of gold with the same ink. White ink was used on the title and the little birds, a small piece of lace under the picture just added that finishing touch.


PRODUCTS USED


CB2022 Leaf Spray 12




CB1087 Birds 02




ST9086 Bling Stencil




CT082 Welcome Little One

Next page is of Mother and Daughter, one of my fav pics of them.
For this one I left all the chipboard (white mist) raw as it really suited the picture and the paper.
I decided to cut the door way in half so that it would frame the pics and thanks to Kim for her advice to use the wild flower pieces to top the doorway, I think it looks pretty good.




PRODUCTS USED





CB5118 Doorway 01



Well that is all for me for this month.
Looking forward to sharing with all next time.
Hugs and love till then.
Annette
xx

1 comment: