Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Captured Moments with Heather

Good afternoon all. Well we have made it half way through another year, not sure where the time is going. This month I have done another slightly darker than usual page based around the Scrapmatts gates chipboard from CB4065.
The gates were inked in black, then I rubbed some silver wax roughly over them to try and get the wrought iron look. The handles I've just simply used a silver and a gold gel pen to colour in, then added some glossy accent to the gold handle to give a rounded finish. Before I attached the gates I used the bubble stencil ST9053 Bubbles with Stamperia's Glossy Gel Heavy Body Paste and a pallet knife - I was trying to give the illusion of shiny stars.
The lamp post from CB4028 Lamp Posts 07 I have again inked with black ink, then have used a combination of bronze and gold waxes, then glossy accents on the light section. I have then fussy cut and layered flowers and elements from my paper range. In between the layers I have added some of the Scrapmatts lace flowers - LM019 6 Lace Flowers.
Thank you for spending time with me again this month. Heather

2 comments: