Sunday, August 7, 2022

Happy July Crafting

 Hello again my lovelies.

Today I have to share with you 5 cards that I have made using some leftove bits and pieces of Scrapmatts gorgeous chippy pieces from previous projects. These were all the right size for a mixed selection of cards.

Most of the pieces I kept raw but some were inked with green, pink and brown, behind the card with the gum leaves I used a stencil just to add that little bit extra, as well as one as another beautiful floral stencil behind the card with the flower in the center. This stencil is the perfect size for a smaller project. Also some of the pretty lace that is available in the store.

















CB1190 Scrap Words 02




CB6117 Assorted Words 30

CB5120 Windows 04

LL0101 10mm Lace

 

Well that is all from me for this month.

Next month well, something very different is planned, you could almost say it's animalistic???

Looking forward to sharing.

Until then hugs and love

Annette xx

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards...look even better in real life. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards Annette, great use of chipboard, stencils and lace

    ReplyDelete