Monday, January 23, 2023

January Challenges

Hi everyone

Sorry I missed my December post, I was struggling for brain space in the lead up to Christmas and totally forgot 😢.  Hope everyone had a great Christmas and New Year and got to spend time with family and friends.

One good thing about this time of year, is that I managed to do a couple of Scrappy Challenges.  My first one is from Kraft+ and the second is from Archiscraps.  There are still a few days left to complete the January challenges.

We recently had a trip through country Victoria and I took quite a few photos through the car windscreen as hubby was driving.  Love the different scenery.




ST9096 Pattern Stencil



ST9083 String Beads Stencil


CB4072 Wildflowers 01


Cb1159 Hearts 05


CB1251 Scrap Words 34


My next layout is our iconic Opera House lit up for the Vivid festival held in June. It was cold night!




ST9003 Circles


CB4071 String Circles 07


CB6106 Assorted Words 24


CB1159 Hearts 09


CB6117 Assorted Words 30

I hope my layouts have given you some inspiration.  Enjoy the final days of our extended 'holiday' period before life really gets back to normal.

Until next time

Happy Scrapping

Lisette 😄


1 comment: