Saturday, January 7, 2023

Little Christmas Angels

 Welcome to the New Year my lovelies, I hope that it brings you all everything you could hope for, good health, love and happiness.

As the title of this post suggests I have two layouts of two absolutely adorable little girls. One is my gorgeous little neighbour Alaina and the other is the neice of a beautiful lady who is kind of related by marriage to me.

I have used some of the incredible Christmas chipboard that Scrapmatts have with some beautiful gold ink to help further enhance the designs.

First up is Alaina, dressed in such a cute little dress, ready for her Santa photos.



PRODUCTS USED










Next is the sweet Elowyn, the look of wonder on her face is truly delightful to see. I used the same stars, snowflakes and craft gems as on Alaina's page but added a few extras.




PRODUCTS USED











Well that is me for this month, I already have one page done for my next post and another in the making.
I still have so much beautiful Christmas chipboard to play with so watch out for Christmas in July when I will be breaking it all out again.

Until next time 
Hugs and love 
Annette xx









1 comment: