Friday, April 10, 2015

Dream Catcher

Hello everyone, Crece here with you today to share a project I finished recently.

You & Me makes me Happy – Dream Catcher

I started creating a layout but after sitting there looking at it, I wasn’t happy…so I decided to turn it into a dream catcher.
I used CB8001 Circles 01 as the base and wrapped it with some silky material I had in my basket.
I then started to entwine the peach coloured thread to make the ‘web’ of the dream catcher.
I liked the cluster I created on my original layout and rearranged it to fit on the base of the dream catcher.




I used inka gold to colour the cupid, and hearts and ink to colour the circle.



I really like the Scrapmatts chipboard feathers CB1222 Feathers 02 so I used a couple and inked them and gently brushed some more inka gold along the edges.
I added ribbons to co-ordinate and complete the project.


Thanks for stopping by to have a look, don’t forget you can always see some more inspiration from the other Design Team members on the Scrapmatts Gallery.

4 comments: