Thursday, April 2, 2015

Getting jungle fever.....

Hi, It is Anne here today to share with you a couple of creations I have made using Scrapmatts.

I received a pack of new African themed designs (CB5133) recently as as most of you do, I thought, well I haven't been to Africa recently.  But then I remembered that last year we went to the Gallery of Modern Art with the Kids and there was this fascinating display of animals round a giant pond and a leaping wolf pack.  PERFECT....  It is amazing how versatile these designs can be.  


As you can see i have inked the various animals and plants in brown to go with the design I crated.



I also layered and added more texture using some of the new Mesh (CB5129) designs...  


Then I had a tree left over from the pack and so I decided to also whip up a card.  This is also incorporating one of the super cute houses (CB5121).  



Hope you like my creations and I am also sharing some other new creations on the Ning site.

Thanks for Looking


1 comment: