Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Cards & Scrapmatts!




Hello, friends of 
SCRAPMATTS!
Hope you are enjoying the Autumn or Spring weather, (depending on where you live)?
Kim, here today to share a few cards I have made.

 

 I love how this card turned out as I am really loving darker tones at the moment!
Scrapmatts used: 

{Baby Girl Card}


Scrapmatts used:
Assorted Words 01 (I love these!)

{21st Birthday card}
& lastly the card I created for a very special young lady in my life, my daughter, Samantha!
Again using the gorgeous String Circles!

Scrapmatts used:

I hope you have enjoyed seeing my little collection of cards, created using some of the stunning 
chipboard creations from 
and if your lucky enough to live in Melbourne, 
Scrapmatts will be at


17th-19th April 2015
(wish I lived closer!)

Make sure you stop by the Scrapmatts Stand and have a look at all the amazing designs they have on offer.....and of course, say "Hi" to 
Andrew & Sofie!

If you can't make it to Melbourne then pop into the 
 online store!

Until Next Time
Happy Crafting

Kim
x


 

3 comments:

  1. I wish you lived closer too Kim...gorgeous. Just love the cards, awesome work as always

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning work Kim, just fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful Kim. Me too - wish I lived closer that is!

    ReplyDelete