Sunday, July 9, 2017

Joining in with CSI using SCRAPMATTS!!

Hello there,
I guess everyone is like me and wondering how did we get to July??  Well here we are!! and I am here to share two layouts I created for CSI : Color, Stories, Inspiration  challenges that I created for the June challenges.. As SCRAPMATTS were wonderful sponsors for this challenge the Design team were invited to join in... You can check out the challenges for CSI HERE!!!

The first challenge for June was this one..
We are to use all the colors and the sketch and I have used lots of great Scrapmatts on my layout!!

Some closer views..
Love these cogs, I have layered small ones over a larger one which I have cut up to use on my layout.

Fabulous Chevrons and love the star burst stencil too!

More layering of the chipboard!! All the chipboard was simply painted in white gesso.

And my layout..
A big brother is better than a super hero!!

My Daughter loved her big brother when she was little and she still does now!!

Here is a list of all the wonderful Scrapmatts I have used on my layout!!

ST5016 Starburst Stencil

 

ST5002 Stencil Stars 
 

ST5044 Stencil Circles 
 

CB5005 Gear Frame 01 
 

CB1075 Gears 03 
 

CB5106 Chevrons 01 

 

CB6106 Assorted Words 24 
 


The second layout I created was for this challenge...

and my take on the challenge.

some closer views..



I love these Scrapmatts words!!



Wonderful leaf stencil and fern leaf..


I like the look of a neat strip of the Diamond mesh..

And my layout.. 

#Love


and here are the Scrapmatts I have used for this layout..

ST5004 Stencil Leaf Sprays 

 

CB5125 Diamond Mesh 01 
 

CB6115 Assorted Words 28 
 

CB5089 Ferns 02 
 

CB4017 Picket Fences 04 

 

Perhaps you would like to pop over and check out this months challenges for CSI at the BLOG HERE!!!  You might win a wonderful prize from SCRAPMATTS!!!

Have a happy scrappy day!!




3 comments:

  1. Wonderful creating for the CSI challenge using Scrapmatts brilliant products. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lizzy Awesome creations and awesome use of chippies...

    Hugs Rhonda xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great interpretations of the CSI challenges, they both look beautiful.

    ReplyDelete