Monday, July 17, 2017

Chalk it Up In July

Chalk it Up


Hello and Welcome to July

Today I'm on the blog to share with you my DT projects for the month.

First up I have a Chalkboard that I have decorated with Scrapmatts Chipboard.

This chalkboard can be found in Kmart for the grand total of $5.00. What a Bargain!!!

 This is the first side of the board.


Here I have attached the Scrapmatts butterfly and to decorate I have added some Kaisercraft Pearls and covered in glossy accents.

This is the other side of the board. 



On this side I have added another butterfly.
The chipboard vine behind the flowers are also from Scrapmatts.

 Close up of Butterfly

 Close up of the vine.

 If you would like to recreate this chalkboard, then these are the products from Scrapmatts used





For the next project I have made a 4x6 canvas art.


To add texture to the base, I have used the Cobblestone stencil and then used some snow paste.


I coloured the canvas with mini distress ink Mowed Lawn.


The vines are coloured with Brilliance Gold Ink.


These very cute words are from the Scrapmatts Scrap Words.


This little charm is also from Scrapmatts.

All flowers used in these projects are from 49 and Market.
To add the sparkle to the canvas, I have used the sparkle pen from Close to my Heart. 

Here is a list of the Scrapmatts products used











***********************************

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my projects this month and for more wonderful designs from our amazing Design Team, then follow this blog and keep up to date with all the fabulous news and new products from Scrapmatts.

**********************************

If you would like to see more of my designs featuring Scrapmatts products, then head on over to my blog here:



***********************************

Til next time
Happy Creating

JD
2017
xx


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous creating and a great way to showcase Scrapmatts.

    ReplyDelete