Saturday, February 17, 2018

Maja Men Cards

Maja Men's Cards

Hello and Welcome to February.
A big Happy Valentines to you all. 
I hope you all got at least some flowers or a dinner date.
Mine was dinner for one, as my hubby works away, so we will celebrate on his return home.

I have made some male cards inspired by the Denim and Friends, Maja papers.
They had this really cool piece with these fabulous men on it.


To decorate the cards I have used the Scrapmatts black chippy.

CB1201


For this card I used the oversized tie and the sentiment.

sorry for the blurry pic
This card just needed a sentiment added to it.


For this one I have used the fob watch and placed the sentiment over it.


Again I used the fob watch here with the friend sentiment.


With this card I think I will add some ribbon through the Celebrate sentiment to finish it off. I just love the large bow tie too.

Very simple cards but they look great with the black chippy.

Thanks for stopping by and please pop on over and check out all the fantastic NEW PRODUCTS in the store.

Til next time
DREAM*CREATE*INSPIRE
JD
2018






2 comments:

  1. These cards look great! Love the placement of the chippies to add a finishing touch to the cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute paper range and I love how you've used these masculine chippies.

    ReplyDelete