Thursday, July 5, 2018

July Creations with Tania

Hello there!

Tania joining you today to share my July Scrapmatts projects with you all!!
First up this month I have a Heart canvas to share...... I had so much fun getting messy making this canvas and love how the colours turned out!


I used the Bricks stencil to add texture to the background.  Then I got messy adding lots of colour using an assortment of colouring mediums.  Once I was happy with the colours I began to add my embellishments.  I altered my chipboard pieces with some new Dylusions Shimmer sprays. Added some paper straws and then my photos.  I finished off the canvas with lots of yummy blooms.......





Here's a few close ups.....






My second share for today is a layout.  I had a little fun playing on snapchat recently so I decided to scrap one of those photos lol!


I added lots of torn layered edges on this page and then used the Paint Drips Stencil on the background.  I added a photo and created a couple of flower clusters either side of it and then tucked in the gorgeous page borders on either side keeping them in the white finish.  





a few close ups......






Well that's all from me today,  thanks for stopping by the blog, I do hope I have inspired you all a little.  Be sure to check out the store here for all your gorgeous Scrapmatts goodies........


 Until next time, happy crafting Tania xx

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful creating, love the textures and blooms and great use of the chipboard too..

    ReplyDelete