Sunday, July 1, 2018

Warm Welcome to July with Scrapmatts!





Hello dearest friends of Scrapmatts!
Kim here to start off your July with a few crafty creations!

I do hope your finding some time for crafting.....
Winter is a great time to stay inside and craft the time away!
I have three projects I would like to share with you on this first day of July
The first is a layout, featuring my youngest grandson, Angus.....




 



 Scrapmatts Products used


    

  
I also used a Scrapmatts number stencil. (ST1017)
 
 
Next I have two gift tags to share with you.

The first was inspired by the beautiful colours of Autumn!

 I have put some of the leaves through a cuttlebug and used different embossing folders to add texture. A few gorgeous buttons and Satin Seam Binding!
 I used a combination of mists and sprays to obtain the Autumn colours.

 Scrapmatts Products used

 

And last but not least the final tag to share with you today is a simple little layered tag inspired by the wonderful talent that is Heather Jacobs




Scrapmatts Products Used
 
 

I hope I have inspired you to get crafting?

Anyway, lovely people that is it for my July share, please pop back in, every couple of days to see what the rest of the Design Team have been creating for you!

Happy Happy crafting

Cheers

Kim Ewins   


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful creating Kim, and yes how did we get to July so fast!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning work Kim, love your layout and those tags ore oh so pretty!

    ReplyDelete