Wednesday, August 1, 2018

A Warm Welcome to August @ Scrapmatts




Hello, hello dearest followers of Scrapmatts!
Kim here to kick off the month of August
Today I have 2 card creations for you.
Let me show you!






 I love how this card turned out....A scrap of check paper, a touch of lace, buttons, a Scrapmatts Stencil, a few pretty flowers and a touch of chipboard and presto you have a pretty card!
Scrapmatts products used
 
My next card is for Father's Day
A few layers, buttons, and some gorgeous Scrapmatts products and we have a great card for that very special man in your life!




Scrapmatts products used;

I do hope you have enjoyed looking at my Scrapmatts creations today! Make sure you pop by again in a day or two to see what some of our amazing Design team have been creating
Our DT post every 2nd day.
Head over to the
to check out the fabulous products available, now!


Until next time 
Happy Crafting


Kim
 

4 comments:

  1. Oh these are so beautiful Kim, I love the hearts stencil and fabulous blokey card too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are just beautiful Kim. Love them both x

    ReplyDelete