Friday, September 21, 2018

Something Old & Something New!



Hello & Welcome, Fi here today sharing with you all two mixed media layouts.

I challenged myself this month to go through my stash and use one of the papers I've had in there years and by mixing with new products who would know that this background paper was probably purchased in 2005.

Up first is my 2005 background paper, as well as these lovely Scrapmatts flourishes that I have give a coat of crackle paint.


I have also used in the background one of the Scrapmatts Templates along with the crackle medium.



Up the next is a pic I took from my daughters Instagram account.

I love this selphy of her and my Nephew taken when he came over for her 21st.




I've used the Scrapmatts Assorted Words 29, these have been embossed and stamped.



Close ups show how I've used both the String Circles as well as the chains,  these have been painted with crackle paint.


I have linked all the products below to the Scrapmatts Website.






http://papertoleaustralia.com/cb4071-string-circles-07






Thank you for joining me today and I will see you back here next month.




3 comments:

  1. Stunning layout, Fiona! Beautiful use of Scrapmatts products

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous creating Fi, amazing details..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning pages Fiona, love them both!

    ReplyDelete