Saturday, September 1, 2018

Spring has Sprung here at Scrapmatts!




Hello, dear creative friends!
Kim here to kick start the new month.

It's the start of Spring here in Australia are I'm sure we are all looking
 forward to some warmer days....although our farmers are hoping for a lot more rain as it's been a dry Winter for them here in NSW.

Today, I have two large gift tags to share with you!
The first is a Father's Day tag.
I've kept it rather simple.....

 To create this tag I used basic cardstock. Between the base layer and the bird layer I have stuck a piece of thick corrugated cardboard, (cut from a box). To add some height to my tag.

 The Marine Life chipboard was perfect for my project.


  


  

Lately I have really loved projects using dark/black backgrounds, so I thought
 I would create a tag using black cardboard as my base.

Here is my 2nd creation for you today!




 With a great majority of Scrapmatts chipboard, when purchasing you can select which colour you would like the product to be in. With the Mini Frames on my project I had these in white mist. This is a great selection as it allows you to add colour of your own choice.


  


  


  

I do hope you have enjoyed looking at my creations as much as I enjoyed creating them!

Our Design Team post every 2nd day here at Scrapmatts, so make sure you stop by regularly 
to see what our fabulous team have been creating.

Why not head over to the 
SCRAPMATTS ONLINE STORE 

and check out the awesome products available!

Wishing all the Dad's out there a very 
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY
 for Sunday 2nd September

Until next time 
Happy crafting


 Kim Ewins


6 comments:

  1. Kim these are just beautiful !!I especially love your Father's Day Tag. That bird stencil is awesome and I love how you have broken up the blue with the birds. Thanks for sharing xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words on my work, Tina.....much appreciated!

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous tags Kim, lots of gorgeous details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow these are both fantastic, love the beachy feel of your first tag and love the colors and gorgeous flower on the second tag.. and yes looking forward to some warmer weather and some rain too..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your kind comments on my work, Lizzy it means a lot....xxxx

    ReplyDelete