Monday, September 17, 2018

FRAMED XMAS

Framed Xmas

Good Morning
Today I am sharing my Framed Xmas project with you.


 This project was inspired by our very own Sophie.
I seen her version on display at the Scrapmatts stand and just loved it, so I wanted to do my version of it.

Here are a few pictures of the frame.



 I have left most of the chipboard pieces raw, but to add some colour on some of the pieces I have used some fine tipped markers.



 The papers used are Letters to Santa from Kaisercraft.
To colour the snowflake I have used the Picket Fence Distress Paint Dabber.



For the scallop frame pieces, I punched the edges with the EK Tools Dotted Scallop Punch. 


 The glitter on the chipboard and frame was added with a Zig Stella Glitter Brush.
Flower and pearl brads are from my stash.
Ribbon from Kaszazz.







Here is a list of the products used which you can find in the store.

CB1212


CB1250


CB6081


CB1104


CB1094


CB1178


CB5139


CB5140


CB5144


CB5145


9A25 Art Frame


Gold Ink


Silver Ink


CH089





Thanks for stopping by and please pop over and check out my website.

Be sure to check out all the other fabulous designs from our amazing design team and please welcome our newest members by showing a little love.
Comments welcome

Until next month
Stay safe and warm.

Dream*Create*Inspire
JD
2018
xxx



4 comments:

  1. Wow this looks amazing! Very festive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning project Jodie! May have to get myself one of them too! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ladies. Much appreciated. I love how it turned out

    ReplyDelete