Monday, October 29, 2018

projects by Elena Smoktunova

 
 Hello dears!
 
Today I will show you two projects, a page vintage and a turn in your art journal!
I love to do old vintage projects! So I could not resist and again made vintage! This page is Christmas!
 


 There is a lot of chipboard and I painted it in different colors
 

 There are elements mixed media


 
The second project is page vintage and a turn in your art journal
 Here completely background from scratch, a lot of colors, gesso, stamps and sprays. And of course, my favorite chipboard pokrocila silk paint



 
  I used: 
  
 
 
 
scrapmatts 
 
 
  
 



 



 
Have a nice day!
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Wow Elena!! These are sensational!! Amazing creating!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning, Elena.....fantastic work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely divine, so much gorgeous detail and texture!

    ReplyDelete