Monday, January 14, 2019

DreamCatcher by Heather

 
Good morning all
 
Happy new year. I hope that you have all had a very merry Christmas and a safe and fun new year.
 
The first project below is something that I have been wanting to try for a while, so when I got the Scrapmatts Dream Catcher chipboard I gave it a go. It turned out differently to what I had envisaged, but I am still happy with it.
 


 
To make the card I drew the colour inspiration from my altered dream catcher. There are layers of paper/cardstock, Scrapmatts stencils with white gesso, pearl flourish, tulle, art stones, flowers, lace, muslin, and of course the Scrapmatts chipboard feathers


 
The products that I used are:
 
CB5186 Dreamcatcher 01 8 Pieces
 

 
CB1222 Feathers 02


CB6100 Words 29
 

 
ST9050-A5 Stencil Hearts

 
ST9072-A5 Plus Signs


 
Heather
xxox






 


3 comments: