Thursday, January 31, 2019

Scrapbook layouts by Kelly-ann

Good Morning All...

What an absolute pleasure it is to be here on the Scrapmatts Blog today.

Now that the chaos of the silly season is behind me I've finally had the chance to sit down and create with these divinely detailed chipboards ...

Be still my beating heart ... or heart shaped template as the case may be!!


To create the embellishments on this page I have teamed up two gorgeous sets...

  Image result for CB6117 Assorted Words 03
CB5178 - Wildflowers 05 and  CB6117 Assorted Words 03

As well as playing in the background with this divinely simple heart template...



   

Add some simple colours with inks...


I used a white pen and the heart template to create the background, smudging a few of the hearts as I went to give them a solid look.



Another layout done recently used the gorgeous dream catcher set...


CB5186 Dreamcatcher 01
                             

Again I used simple inks to colour the chipboard and then added just a bit of Crystalina Kind Glitz to give it a bit of sparkle :) 

                               

  
A6 Stencil - Diamonds 9070    

CB6112 Scrap Words 31


And just a bit of cotton to add some dimension and extra detail to the dream catcher...



Thanks for popping by for a look.

Cheers from Kel




8 comments: