Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Beautiful Moments Layout With Novita Ferris


Hello everyone

I hope you all had a wonderful Valentines Day with your family and loved ones and welcome back to the Scrapmatts blog where I would like to sharing my first layout for this year. 

I was inspired by this beautiful photo of me and my son that was taken 4 years ago while on holiday in Melbourne and I wanted create something beautiful that reminds me of our beautiful moments.




For this creation I have used Scrapmatts gorgeous chipboard flourishes, sentiments and a sheet of hollow brickwork. 


Here are some close ups.....













Well that's all from me today. 
I hope you like what I made and will feel motivated to get creative. 


Products used:





Thank you for stopping by and make sure you pop over to have a look the great new chipboards and stencils on the SCRAPMATTS  online store and come back here to the Scrapmatts blog to see what the other talented Design Team members have been creating!



 Happy scrapping xx

- Novita -

 Novita Ferris















10 comments:

  1. Love the dark background, beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout, love the wildflower chipboard stems!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lizzyc xx
      Yes I love the wildflower chipboard also and one of my favorite chipboards :)

      Delete
  3. Beautiful use of Scrapmatts, Novita.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooohhh ... I’m loving all those chains of lights, what a clever idea! Lovely work Novi 💙💙💙

    ReplyDelete
  5. Novi/Roomie beautiful work as always...love love love xxx

    ReplyDelete