Friday, February 8, 2019

February Creations with Tania

Hello there!

Tania joining you today to share some projects I created as part of my DT work for February, using lots of gorgeous Scrapmatts goodies! 

First up this month I have a couple of cards.....


I created the card backgrounds by using some distressed patterned paper layers.  I added more layers using the Parisian Moments and Vintage Frame Montage Creations.  First time using them, so many gorgeous designs........

I painted up some Ornate Frames with Pearl sparkly paint.  The other chipboard pieces have been left raw.  The finished off my cards using some pretty blooms and a Happy Birthday sentiment.

The first card.......


Some close ups......




Second card......


A few close ups.....








My second project to share with you this month is an altered Handbag Caddy.


I painted the wood pieces in pearl paint and while they were still wet I sprinkled glitter over them,  yes crazy I know!!  I'm still finding glitter everywhere lol! But in saying that the Handbag Caddy was a gift for a friend's little girl and just to see the gorgeous happy smile on her face made it all worth it!!!
Once dry I covered the outside pieces with patterned papers.  I also painted up the Mini Heart tray, butterflies and lavender chippies in the pearl paint and covered them with glitter.  I added the Heart to the front and then embellished around it with pretty blooms.  I tucked the lavender chippies into the flower clusters and added a couple of butterflies to the handle and bottom left of the bag.  I finished off by adding the word "Dream".

Some close ups......








Well that's all from me today!  I hope I have inspired you all a little.  Don't forget to check out the store here for all your Scrapmatts goodies, and also pop back to the blog to see the gorgeous creations from the other DT girls.

 Until next time, happy crafting Tania xx


5 comments:

  1. Tania these cards are amazeballs so delicate and pretty. Your hand bag caddy is sweet, that mini heart tray is one of my most favourite Scrapmatts pieces. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning cards, Tania....beautiful work :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cards are just beautiful and those frames...delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much Lizzy, Crece, Kim and Jodie xx

    ReplyDelete